Didn’t get ahold of a greasepaint stick back in October with the launch of MAC’s Style Black? You’re in luck, MAC’s coming out with 8 new colors! If you know nothing about these little gems, just know that they go on intense but set relatively quickly without budging. They’re perfect as a base for shadows.
MAC’s Art Supplies collection launches April 1st.
Greasepaint Stick $17.50 U.S.
- Greengrease –Blackened forest green
- Slick Black -True carbon black
- Uniformly Blue -Blackened navy
- Charred Mauve –Blackened violet
- Brown, Now –Blackened burgundy
- Dirty –Blackened taupe with pearl
- Below Ground –Blackened bronze
- Zinc Zone –Dark gunmetal
Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner $14.50 U.S.
An eye pencil that provides rich, luxurious color with a touch of shimmer and sparkle. Soft, smooth, creamy formula glides on for a perfectly intense line, yet its soft texture allows you to blend. Long-wearing, smudge-proof.
- Petrol Blue –Deep navy
- Industrial –Periwinkle grey
- Undercurrent –Blue teal
- Designer Purple -Iridescent violet
- Almost Noir –Dirty plum
- Black Line –True black
Pro Longwear Lipstain Marker $16.00 U.S.
A lightweight lip stain featuring the look and delivery of a color marker. With its felt-tip nib, it goes on with precision to deliver a sheer, instantly absorbed flush of color that can last all night. Fills, defines and layers for more color when wanted. No need for lip liner. All limited edition.
- Full of Flare -Bright yellow coral
- Stylesetter –Hot pink
- A Classic –Rose red
- Purposefully Red -Dirty red coral
- Modern Mocha -Light brown
- Point of View -Light neutral
- Tomorrow’s Coral -Mid-tone blue red
- Runway Ripened -Berry plum red
- Sunset –Coral brown